A few things to note about the coat and video:
- It's sped up about 1.15 times to match the song and so it's less draggy.
- As the digital camera was used to film the show, I substituted my pink Samsung hard drive as its stand-in.
- I didn't use all the pockets. I sort of ran out of items / ideas. I'm sure regular use will suggest uses for the pockets though.
- The belt loops are too low on the trench coat, which is why I removed the belt entirely. I'll probably adjust that.
- It feels soft and slightly fuzzy in person. Lovely!
- Yep it weighs quite a bit when fully loaded. But oddly when on and all the buttons fastened it feels lighter.
- The song is Feist's Tout Doucemont.