Monday, 25 October 2010

Pin-Up

If you'd told me that I'd own a sparkly red denim dress a month ago, I'd have laughed in your face. But I found myself strangely drawn to this cute little number. There's something so pin-up and Betty & Veronica about it.




It's not really visible in the shots but there's a cute plastic heart buckle to the left of the top. I have no idea when or where I'll wear this though. Maybe it'll be a fun party dress?

Dress: Amcorp Mall Vintage Shop (RM5)
Shoes: Nine West (RM159 after 60% off)

3 comments:

Connie De Alwis said...

That's a banging dress! And I love how it accentuates all your curves (good ones I mean! Not that you have any bad ones. hee hee)
And wow... RM5 is insane. Have you figured out where the vintage dress sellers will move to?

rinnah said...

Vavavoom, woman! Teehee... :P

Now that I've seen the dress, I have even more ideas of what you could do with it!

Kahani said...

Connie: They've moved to a permanent spot! Click the link =)

Rinnah: Hahah fun dress aye?